- Salary Offer $73,710
- Experience Required 3 months
- Hiring Areas Multiple
- Job # 4444
- Average annual earnings projected at $73,000 per driver
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
- Drivers are home every other weekend for three full days
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Hazmat & tanker endorsements are required
Drivers on this account make dedicated deliveries of no-touch freight to customers.
- $0.54 cpm (avg 5,250 mpw) – Split between the two drivers
- $20 per hazmat load (60 – 70% of loads are hazmat loads)
- $35 per Canadian load (5% of loads are Canadian)
- Average Weekly Gross Per Driver: $1,417
- Average Yearly Gross Per Driver: $73,710
Time Off / Shift:
- Drivers will be out 25 days and home 5 days
- Delivering paint, coatings, resin, & glass to auto plants, warehouses & paint stores.
- Drivers will haul a heated trailer in the winter and a reefer trailer in the summer to maintain the integrity of paint
- No Touch Freight – 50% drop & hook / 50 % live load/unload.
- Seeking a team – cannot hire solo drivers willing to team up (No Exceptions)
- Hazmat endorsement required at time of schedule – account will reimburse cost of hazmat after 60 days of employment
- Tanker endorsement can be obtained after hire, but the driver must obtain the endorsement as soon as possible
- Double Bunks
- Manual Transmissions
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 10 jobs