- Starting pay: 45 cpm – pay increase 0.01 cpm yearly up to 50.0 cpm – Avg 2200 miles/wk, but drivers could run as many as 2800 miles per week if utilizing hours and setting ETA’s properly.
- $15 Detention for 1st hour and $20 every hour after (detention does not start until 1.5 hours has passed)
- $35 drop/hook (70% of loads are drop/hook)
- $65 live load/unload (detention still applies) (30% of loads are live load/unload)
- $15/hr rail delay pay (delay pay does not start until 1 hour has passed)
- $15/hr breakdown pay (from time of breakdown until repair)
- $15/hr empty search pay (after the first assigned location)
- $20 hazmat load
- $1500 weekly avg.
- $78,000 yearly avg – TOP earners make $92,000
- Training will last 5 – 10 days and is payable at $150 per day – The trainer will contact you shortly after completing orientation. They will schedule a time at the beginning of the following week to pick you up from home and begin your training. During training, your trainer will take you to your assigned truck to complete an inspection and schedule it to be detailed.
- In regards to the training duration, that is completely up to the discretion of the trainer. Normal training period is 2 weeks or so, but may be less if he is a solid new hire, but not guaranteed. Also, he will be required to sleep in the truck with a trainer.
Shift / Time Off:
- UP to 48 hours off each week. Home Time: You may select any two consecutive days off EXCEPT BOTH Saturday & Sunday for your 34-hour reset. They can take off Fri Sat or Sun Mon. There is a $100/wk worked bonus to drivers that work Thursday-Monday or Friday – Tuesday (5K per year)
- Drivers take the truck home for time off.
- Drivers will pickup from and deliver to rail ramps in Chicago as well as occasionally, St. Paul
- 60% drop/hook – 40% live load/unload.
- No touch freight.
- Drivers will operate mid roof conventional tractors that the avg age is 1yr 10 months old.
- Riders allowed BUT only after 30 days.
- Loads are preplanned in advance and if ETAs are set correctly driver should be preplanned before arriving at first delivery.
- Wisconsin Flex Fleet: Operate out of the Chicago rails, primarily running Wisconsin (75%), Minnesota (15%) and other states surrounding Illinois (10%).
- Green Bay office will have managers on site @ 3360 SPIRIT WAY, GREEN BAY WI 54304
- Drivers can live within 100 miles of Green Bay, 50 miles of Milwaukee, Chicago or 75 miles of Madison.
- DRIVERS CAN ALSO LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF CHICAGO
- Hazmat is required within 60 days of hire – ramp will reimburse the cost
- Regional Intermodal drivers will receive 6 paid holidays for those who have completed one consecutive year of employment.
- Drivers will be paid a flat holiday rate $190 per day.
- Drivers must be active status (i.e. not on leave, suspension, or terminated).
- Drivers must be full time.
- Drivers may still be required to work on the holiday, depending on availability.
- Drivers must be available for dispatch the day before and after the holiday, if those days are regularly scheduled workdays.