- Salary Offer $68,000-$70,000
- Experience Required 3 months
- Hiring Areas Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Job # 488
- Average annual W2 $68,000 – $70,000
- Top Drivers make $85+
- $35 per drop and hook
- $56 “LIVE” load/unload with customer.
- Rail detention pay is $17 per hour.
- If detained at the customer after 2 1/2 hours it goes from $17 to $25.50 per hour
- Hazmat pay – $10 per hazmat load
- Pay based on Hub miles.
- Standard shift Drivers start @ .43 cpm. (Sunday – Thursday, Tuesday – Saturday)
- PLUS get a 1 cpm increase every year til they top out at 48 cpm for standard shift
- Drivers are paid $17 per hour to train at the rail yard after orientation. 3 days training.
- PLUS Transition Assistance effective 8/18/17 $5000 paid as follows: $1,200 paid first 5 weeks as follows ($400 after 1st dispatch, $300 week 2, $200 weeks 3 & 4, $100 week 5). $1800 paid after 90 days. $2,000 paid after 180 days
Available Shifts and Pay:
- Standard shifts.
- Sunday – Thursday, Tuesday – Saturday
Available start times:
- Non Smoker: none
- Smoker: 5pm, 6pm & 11pm
- Driver will be home for a minimum 34-hour reset and possibly upwards of 48 hours.
- As better, more desired shifts come available we will offer those based on tenure/seniority
- DRIVERS WILL BE HOME EVERY DAY.
- WE RUN 24 / 7.
- JOB OPERATES WITHIN A 150 MILE RADIUS OF HARRISBURG.
- Priority loading & unloading at Norfolk Southern railyards.
- 2 TO 5 LOADS PER DAY,
- Drivers will leave tractor at the yard for time off.
- DRIVERS WILL SLIP SEAT.