- Salary Offer $65,000
- Experience Required 6 months
- Job # 6797
- $0.50 CPM (2,300 average miles per week)
- $50 per intermediate stop (paid for multi-stop loads and backhaul stops) (less than1 per week)
- $25 per tarped load (backhauls only)
- $65,000 average W2. Top earners can make up to $75,000 per year.
- $1250 weekly average.
- Pay Guarantee: $1,125 per week for the first 8 weeks contingent upon the driver being available to work all required days.
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3 hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Will work 5 days per week including occasional Saturdays and Sundays depending on assigned freight
- Start Time: (0700 – 1700) – driver unable to select start time
- 60% day driving / 40% night driving
- Delivering building materials for roofing including adhesives via 53′ flatbed trailer to job sites and warehouses within the lower 48 states
- Loads are preloaded by the Shipper
- Live unload by shipper’s customer averaging an hour and a half
- Detention is paid after 2 hours at $15 an hour
- Account will give driver 60 days to get hazmat endorsement & will reimburse driver for getting hazmat endorsement
- Driver to strap and secure load at origin. Will generally only tarp on backhauls
- Driver to unstrap load at destination. Will not have to unload.
- Account provides a $150 annual allowance for steel or safety toe composite boots.
- 2018′ Freightliner – Automatic
- Drivers can NOT take the truck home
- No Passengers/Riders