- Salary Offer $53,000 - $58,000
- Experience Required 3 months
- Job # 4428
- .50 cpm (avg 2000 miles/wk)
- $1019 wkly avg
- $53,000 yrly avg top earners are making 58K+
Time off / Shift:
- Will be home for 34 hours each weekend for reset
- Drivers will run dedicated for Pittsburgh Paint & Glass, one of the world’s largest producers of glass, paint, and coatings. We support their internal manufacturing processes by delivering raw materials for production, we move raw materials and/or processed product between plants, and we also make end deliveries to their internal locations as well as their outside customers.
- Del paint, coatings, resin, & glass to auto plants, warehouses & paint stores.
- 50% drop & hook – 50 % live load/unload.
- 25% of loads are Hazmat
- All no touch freight
- Acct will run heated tlrs in the winter and reefers in the summer if hauling paint.
- PPG has midroof tractors
- Riders are permitted. 90 day wait.
- Driver will get account specific training while in orientation, will either get their truck in orientation or sent to get a truck afterwards.
- No Automatics
- Hazmat is required at time of schedule
- Driver also needs to get tanker endorsement but this is just a test at the dmv and they can work on getting it – not required at time of schedule.